f

I Only Get Peach Fuzz in the Crown from Minoxidil

Hi, am hoping you can provide a clinical opinion on my experience and usage with 5% minoxidil.

I am a 52 years old male. My main area of thinning/hair loss has always been my crown area (about a 2-3 inch diameter). My crown started thinning noticeably in my mid 40’s. I have been using 5% minoxidil for almost 4 years now. At first it seemed to definitely halt further hair loss in the crown, but it has never filled in that area. I only get peach fuzz type hairs that never fully develop into mature hairs. Am I wasting my time continuing to use minoxidil on my crown? I appreciate any response on this, thanking you in advance.



Even though some people get good hair growth from minoxidil (Rogaine), the majority of people are like you, getting peach fuzz rather than really good, strong hair. Whether the limited results you’re seeing is wasting your time is up to you to decide.








from Hair Loss Information http://ift.tt/PjjrTl