f

I Keep Seeing Stuff About TRX2 in the In-Flight Magazines When I Travel

What is TRX2? I’ve never even heard about it prior to seeing it mentioned in two in-flight magazines on my travels this year; yet it boasts on it’s website that it is Europe’s number one best selling hair loss medication. How does it differ from propecia? Does it really have no side effects whatsoever as the in-flight article claims? I’m sensing there is a catch. Is it more expensive than propecia; why have I never heard of it before?

The way it differs from Propecia (finasteride) is that Propecia is an FDA approved hair loss medication with peer reviewed studies of efficacy and safety, while TRX2 is some sort of dietary supplement without any FDA approval. The ingredients in it should not work at all in curing or treating balding, though I’m sure it does allow the maker of the product to become quite rich.


We’ve written about TRX2 before here and here. I’m not impressed by the product, though their marketing efforts seem to be working to their advantage.








from Hair Loss Information http://ift.tt/1paHxzS