f

Does Good Laxity Prevent Large Strip Scars?

Does having good laxity prevent large scars ? I see a lot of people with small scars, and a lot of people with large scars where the situation is so bad that many are implanting beard hair to cover those scars. I’m thinking about getting a second hair transplant, but I am afraid after the second transplant I might get a big scar which is hard to cover up. The doctor said I have above average laxity, but below average density. My density again is only 60 grafts per square centimeter. Can you give me some information about what causes a bad scar ?

Generally, people with very high laxity (loose scalp) may have a higher incidence of scars than those whose scalp is tight; however, the looser it is the more grafts can be extracted with any given hair density.


Scalp scars can be very easily treated, if they occur, with Scalp MicroPigmentation (SMP). An example patient can be seen here.








from Hair Loss Information http://ift.tt/1lQESc9