f

Some Hair is Regrowing After a Chemical Burn, But Can I Have a Transplant?


(male)

i have african amercan hair. My former stylist’s last chemical relaxer burned me serverly at the hair line that the next day my scalp had swollen in the hair line area. The hair hadnt fallen out but after a month i noticed it had thinned drastically. Its been 5 months since the burn and i noticed that some of the hair is growing back…Is hair restoration an option for me?



You should wait at least a year following the hair loss from chemical damage before considering hair transplantation. A year will give you enough recovery time to see what was not killed off in the chemical burn. Hopefully the thinning isn’t permanent and you won’t need a surgical solution to your hair loss problem.


Just be patient and keep your fingers crossed.








from Hair Loss Information http://ift.tt/1gQkHr6