f

How Much Does Bulk Analysis Cost?

Hi there,

I live in Canada, and unfortunately no one here provides miniaturization tests or hair bulk analysis. I understand Dr Rassman has offices in California and NY? Would it be possible to have these done if I came to one of his offices? Also, how much would I be looking at in terms of charge to have this done? I really have been trying any way I can to get a professional opinion with my hair, if I am over reacting or if there is something more going on. I would just like to know for sure, so I can determine my best plan of action, or if I need to be concerned at all. Any help would be much appreciated.


Thanks for your time.



We do this as part of a free consultation in appropriate young men. Our office is in Los Angeles, California. If you’d like to travel from Canada to see me or Dr. Pak, you can request a consultation via our website here. You might wish to send photos in advance of making any travel plans so that we can have an idea of what your loss is prior to your appointment.


If you decide to go to someone more local, just make sure that any doctor you see has the HairCheck instrument to measure your hair bulk.








from Hair Loss Information http://ift.tt/1iEyJw2