f

I’ve Been Bald for 15 Years, So Is Rogaine Still An Option to Try for Regrowth?


All of my male relatives on both sides are bald, and I have been bald since I was 30 (currently 45). Is rogaine still an option for a head that has been basically dormant for 15 years? I have very little growth at all on top and in the back and I don’t know if it is a mid life crisis but I would like to have natural hair again. My brothers use toupees, but I refuse to go that way.


Please let me know if it would worthwile to try it, or if there would be little likelihood for success. Thank you.



NW7I would want to see you to determine just how bald you are and to figure out if these medications could help; however, if you have a full Norwood class 7 pattern of balding, you most likely will not have much of a benefit from Rogaine (minoxidil). Even if there is hair regrowth, it will be scant growth and not enough to make a notifiable difference.








from Hair Loss Information http://ift.tt/1jDy1OK